“Preach the Gospel always. If necessary, use words.” – St. Francis of Assisi
“No one was ever converted to Christianity by losing an argument.” – Unknown.
- Let’s stop talking about our faith and starting living it, every day to every one we meet.
- Let’s love our enemies and forgive them.
- Let’s trust in Jesus, even if the world rejects us.
- Let us be examples of Jesus’ teaching instead of reciters of His words.
- Let us be so true to “The Way” that we stand out at work, at school, amongst our friends and even at church.
- Let us represent the true body of Christ through by who we are, not what we say.
- Let’s stop talking and start doing.